Montag, 24. September 2012

5 Advantages of Lipsticks

My dear friend Victoria and I decided that it could be very interesting for you, if I would write a little column about why I can´t live without my lipsticks. First I should admit that I´m addicted to them which could probably be the reason why my collection is growing constantly.
As you know an addiction can be good and bad at the same time but for now I will just tell you all the advantages that a lipstick offers.

Lipsticks can transfer your casual daily outfit to a “ready for a Girl´s night out” look.
Enjoy colours!
“If you had a bad day, you're takin' one down
you sing a sad song just to turn it around”
Any bad day can be blew away by a fun coloured lipstick




I just like being able to express feelings by the colour of my lipsticks. Doesn´t matter which colour I´m wearing, as long as I feel good, everything is fine!
In fact lipsticks can change your appearance immediately.
If you like rock and you think that their look is cool, you should try a darker lipstick.
If you are a friend of looking really sweet, a pink shade could transform you to an innocent fairy. 




I´m so tired...
“Today I don´t feel like doing anything, I just wanna lay in my bed”
I´m sorry to say but you have to leave the house for a meeting and now you better hurry up.
Wearing mascara with a touch of colour on your lips makes you look and feel awake. Nobody could tell that you just needed a few minutes to create this look!
Now you´re ready to go


1 Kommentar:

  1. I love lipstick, but I'm not brave enough to stray too far past reds and maybe oranges! Kudos!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen